Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recipes of Chinese coconut milk drink?

Hello everyone. Basically years ago my Dad brought a can of sweet coconut drink from China. I would love to find its recipe or the name of the product, if it can't be made at home.

It was milky and creamy, so I guess it wasn't made from coconut water. Wikipedia article has this recipe: "Coconut milk made from water, then mixed with fresh or evaporated milk in a 1:1 ratio and a spoon of Condensed Milk or sugar for each cup", but I want to check if someone can perhaps suggest better recipes they had tried themselves. Thank you!Recipes of Chinese coconut milk drink?
Growing up my Mom would make this tropical drink when coconuts were on sale...

She used real coconut milk, shred the coconut meat add a can of Evaporated milk and honey

blend it in a blender over ice...

Sometimes she add pineapple tidbits to it also...

No comments:

Post a Comment