Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recipes from a chinese buffet (King Buffet: baby octopus, sweet coconut shrimp)?

I went to eat out at King Buffet last night and came back totally dissatisfied. Not because the food was horrible or the 30 dollar ticket for two, but because I didn't have enough room in my gut to eat everything I wanted to. Does anyone have a recipe for their baby lemon octopus, sweet coconut shrimp (also found at Chow Tyme; not the crunchy kind, but the Chinese variety with popcorn shrimp cooked in the sweet sauce), the freshwater clam (the long black ones you can get in most grocery stores) with almost like a white cheese sauce on the muscle, and the little black and white striped clams that I have no idea what it's called or what's in it but it's super good?



I apologize for the lack of information on the dish names, but maybe somebody knows what the hell I'm talking about ): My tummy would love you!Recipes from a chinese buffet (King Buffet: baby octopus, sweet coconut shrimp)?
Many chinese buffets have donuts that you go to have a variety of fried foods. One that I have seen over and over again, are these “donuts”. You can make these home anytime you like. Start with a can of refrigerated biscuit dough, and you will soon have some of these tasty treats. We have all enjoyed these simple to make donuts. Now you can make them at home.Recipes from a chinese buffet (King Buffet: baby octopus, sweet coconut shrimp)?
Only $15 a person? That's cheap. For that amount it doesn't pay to cook. Go back and get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment