Monday, February 20, 2012

Going to cook my dog for kicks. Any recipes?

Very curious about how dog tastes like.



1. Is dog safe to eat rare?

2. Any ideas for dog recipes?

3. Korean or Chinese recipes would be helpful.Going to cook my dog for kicks. Any recipes?
Dog isn't too bad. Certainly a worthy option to monkey. Cat is better, though.



Depends on the size. If it's small, I'd just bake it like a chicken or a rabbit. A larger dog you could hack off a smallish roast from the hindquarters, or even steaks. Barbeque up some baby-back dog ribs.
Really boring.Going to cook my dog for kicks. Any recipes?
Excellent idea. I think I'll do the same.



I'm thinking dog stroganoff.
you must be sick to cook your own dog!

straight out of urban legend....Going to cook my dog for kicks. Any recipes?
The classic Asian cookbook "101 ways to wok your dog" Haha
you shouldn't have married it if you want to cook it.
Well if you are that desperate dont bother surely you'll be disappointed. Try cooking your fingers... just for kicks??

Marvellous idea!!!!
your sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment