Sunday, January 29, 2012

Any good chinese food recipes for my gf for V-Day?

My girlfriend LOVES chinese food and I was hopeing to make something with chinese food for her on v-day...anyone have any good recipes or tips for me?Any good chinese food recipes for my gf for V-Day?
I think a nice menu would be:

- pork dumplings

- shrimp eggrolls

- sweet %26amp; spicy chicken

- pan-fried noodles %26amp; veggies

- light orange sherbet for dessert



But it depends on what dishes your girlfriend likes, and what your cooking skills are. The dumplings and eggrolls take some time %26amp; effort to make. It might be easier to take your girlfriend out to her favorite Chinese restaurant... or you could order food and set it up at home on some fancy plates with candles and music. Whatever you do, she'll appreciate the thought you put into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment